Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Home again

I am pleased to be at the end of my traveling season, though I've been on the phone with my sister, Sally, planning travels for the holidays. Today I unpacked suitcases and got samples back on the walls and put yarn away.

I had fun knitting this weekend when we weren't busy at the Shenandoah Valley Fiber Festival. It was so cold on Sunday that I was highly motivated to finish my second glove--the first having been completed in early spring, then the project abandoned when the weather got warmer. I also finished a baby hat--the socks were already done. I knit a second sock to create a completed pair!

Bonnie Bailey, who accompanied me to the SVFF both days, also got some knitting done. I remember her binding off on a sock. We both planned lots of projects--enough to keep us going through 2008, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.