Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Spring Knitting

It was wonderful to have a pleasant holiday weekend. I enjoyed sitting outside and moving some of my knitting projects along after spending several hours working in the garden. We had so much rain the last week , that there was plenty of clean up. The low hanging branches of the tree were making me feel claustrophobic, so I got up on the ladder and sawed off some of them.

Universal Yarns has a lovely cotton/linen blend, Summer Linen that I am working up in the Eastern Lace. Stop by and finger it--it's lovely! I like working this pattern as every row is different over a 26 row pattern repeat, but it's not that hard to follow and keeps me engaged. I have other knitting that is not as interesting and I am les s likely to pick it up.

I'm also knitting Jill's design, Lattice Lace. WHAT A FUN KNIT! I love it when a pattern is so enjoyable I can hardly sleep for wanting to pick it up and work it. This is a great wrap that is easy to wear and, as I've said, fun to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.