Sunday, December 23, 2007

Knitionary

The Y2Knit MidWinter potluck and cookie exchange was fun...good eats and yummy cookies (how many did we eat!!!?).

The batteries on my camera were dead, of course, so you'll just have to imagine Terry Thorson acting out "stripping" when we played Knitionary, Audrey's latest game creation. It's like Pictionary but with all knitting terms. Terry was supposed to be drawing, but we were amused enough to let her keep acting. For sure, there are some wits among us.

Happy holidays--we hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends or however they choose to spend the time. May you arrive at the new year refreshed and ready to knit through 2008!


2 comments:

  1. Terry stripping for "self-striping" was something I didn't think of when I came up with the clues. Certainly a memorable event, and I'll have to keep the games secret from Susan next time so as not to give her that competitive edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys. It was fun. For more giggles, ask my daughter about how I got my head stuck in the furniture dolly whilst moving her stuff to her new apartment a few days ago. (I'm sure I wasn't waving my arms about as she describes.)
    So when is the next big party? I hear George Washington is having a birthday this month....

    ReplyDelete

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.