Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Be Sweet Bubble Yarn

When I saw Be Sweet's Bubble Yarn at TNNA in January, I had to have it. I tried to talk Christine at Be Sweet out of the demo ball, but apparently it was the only one they had, so I didn't get it. My order arrived today, though only the pictured Berries colorway. I love this and can hardly wait for the Autumn tones. I'm working on a scarf concept--that seems the best way to show off these fun felt balls. I look forward to seeing what others do with them. They look so cool, they'd be great just sitting in a yarn display!

The balls range from about 3/8-7/8" in diameter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.