Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yak Yak Yak

When I read on Ravelry about YakMan's contest to see what people could do with a Bijou Basin Ranch sticker, my immediate thought was that I would put it over Rachel's mouth. It was one of those momemts when she was talking too much (there are many of those).

Then I remembered she has this t-shirt that says Yak Yak Yak. So put it all together and here we go.

You can participate in the contest too! If you're local, I have a few extra stickers, which, while I could easily use them again on Rachel, there's probably some law against doing that!


I wouldn't do this with just any old sticker, however. We're very fond of BBR and love their yarn. Jill designed Diamond Laces out of the Bijou Spun yak/bamboo. It's too delicious for words.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.