Friday, October 29, 2010

Best selling product this week: Ear Light!

This is the coolest product. Gina, from Checker Distributors, turned us onto the fantastic Ear Light when we were in Tuscany. I came back and ordered some and keep having to order more because everyone wants one.

Lightweight, this just clips on the ear. I thought I wouldn't like it, but it's not uncomfortable. Adjust the light and the soft white light shines on your knitting, then when you turn your head to look at the pattern, the light goes with you. So cool!

Great for readers, knitters and I have customers that are using them for walking the dog. I used mine the other night when I couldn't find the key hole at the back door. Abigail loves to chase the light!

What a great gift! Hope my family members aren't reading this or they'll know what's coming their way!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I absolutely HAVE to have one of those! That's awesome! My husband prefers very dim light, but, well, I'm a knitter! I need bright light to see! This would make us BOTH happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday on the flight to Vancouver Mitch used mine to read the small print on the Entry form we had to fill out. We both had our seat lights so it wasn't necessary to use the ear light.

    ReplyDelete

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.