Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Apps Survey

Seems Y2Knit customers are a pretty connected group.  We really appreciate all the responses, which helps us understand more about how knitters are using smart devices.  We thank you all.

Now to get that app developed!




For years, I was an early adopter of technology, but in the last few years, I have fallen behind.  I attribute this to sitting at my computer much of the day and having everything I need at my fingertips.  I don't really spend lots of time outside my home and office and in situations where I need to be "connected".  I'm not big on talking on the phone, especially after having it ring constantly all day long and needing to deal with whatever is on the other end, personal or business. 

Then, when I do think I want to upgrade, I get boggled by the speed of change.  I keep holding off for the next version, hoping that will be the one best suited to my needs.  It's just not that easy, but I'm thinking that I want to add my vote to that first bar.  The one without the phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.