Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring is in the air!

All I can look at is pink and yellow and spring green yarn. I want yarn to match the crocuses in the garden (the two that the squirrels left me). The fire hydrant got a spring hat today.

I'm a bit stuck on knitting projects. I have a small bag cast on. It's turquoise and will be solid color entrelac with a knit lining (something bright!). I have some pink yarn on order to make Capped and another pink yarn swatching on needles that I think will be a cardigan.

I'm also working on a purse using free form knitting techniques. I saw a small handbag in a magazine that was patches of leather and I'm trying to create a similar look with knitting.

None of this excites me terribly, but I think I may still be a little jet lagged. The nice weather is distracting too as I want to be outside and it's too cool to just sit and knit out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.