Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Y2Knit Colors in Bloom!

I love purple and green--one reason they are the Y2Knit colors. I have Y2Knit colors in the garden now.

Nature is a great inspiration to me. I often see colors in nature that help me select yarn or what to wear or how to decorate. I find it interesting that with spring many of the houseplants are blooming too. I am knitting pink.

This weekend I did some needle felting with the new Artfelt. What a great opportunity to play with color...and create flowers! I love doing swirly designs. Pictures are on the Artfelt page. The kits come with 90" of the magic paper--enough to keep anyone busy for quite a while! I'm still working on the roving and paper from the first kit. The yarn is soft and colors are wonderful. I can hardly wait until Jill is here on Thursday to show it to her. I think I know which kit color she will choose--but sometimes I'm wrong. Always fun to see if I can guess it right.

We're off to the Poconos for the Knitting Getaway Weekend at Kirkridge. More fun with color and slip stitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.