Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Y2Knit Gets Makeover

We had a fabulous time, as always, at Kirkridge. Teri Simonds cooked us fabulous meals, and Jill and I delivered great slip stitches workshops. We couldn't have asked for a more agreeable, fun and interesting group of knitters.

Jill was at Y2Knit World Headquarters in Funkstown both before and after our Knitting Getaway at Kirkridge. I've been wanting to do a makeover on the shop, so we looked at it before we went to Kirkridge, then came back and made changes on Monday. I love the way it feels - more open, which is always my preference.





Sandy worked on Friday and rearranged all the needles--so much better now! This is a tedious task and I am grateful to her as it's not the kind of thing I do well and I can put it off forever.

Jill and I did lots of business planning and have some exciting programs planned for the next year. We have to get through TNNA, our trade show, then we can move to new and exciting things.

Coming soon: Stitch n' Pitch with the Hagerstown Suns. There's a game Friday, May 11, Saturday, May 12 and another Sunday, May 13 where we'll be offering knitting demos before the game and knitting during the game, of course.

The garden looks lovely, though I have to plant my vegetables or I'll be eating flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.