Wednesday, May 18, 2011

eBooks Survey

Thanks to everyone who responded to this survey (315).  View the results.

The results are interesting and definitely show a trend toward pdf downloads and ebooks.  In the comments, which are not visible in the link above, many knitters indicate they own LOTS OF BOOKS (no doubt to go with LOTS OF YARN) and many own digital readers.  This bears out one of my observations of spending time with knitters:  many knitters are also readers.

I'm getting ready to travel tomorrow.  I'll take two books and lots of knitting. Lots of paper for other work I need to do.  I won't carry an electronic device as I don't yet have a portable one.  If only everything I need could all be in one device, but that doesn't seem to exist yet, though we're getting closer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.