Saturday, February 26, 2011

Photo Shoot Outtakes




Since Susan and I don't have a lot of opportunity to be around babies (by choice on my part!) we have recruited Karen at Mountain Meadow Wool to supply good looking babies for photos of the Natural Baby Collection. Yesterday I was reviewing photos to choose what would go on the pattern fronts and every single one of them is precious in its own way--but I thought I would share a couple that didn't make the cut. As I said, each one is special and some of them didn't make the cut simply because there was a better one.

This guy doesn't take a bad photo. I think he will be a star someday. These didn't make the cut because the photo was incomplete, not because they
weren't adorable!

And not to leave out Susan's grandson, this photo was clearly taken on a day he wasn't feeling it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.