Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lacy Cabled Scoop


I'm excited about this knitalong because I plan to make this sweater. Designed by Chrissy Gardner to be a loose fitting sweater worn over a camisole or other shirt, this sweater is flatterning for many figures and sized generously so many knitters can enjoy it.

When Jill and I were in Vermont this fall for our Y2Knit2Gether Event, I discovered that I had not brought enough shirts for our 5 days. Fortunately, we always bring samples of our designs, so there's often something that will fit me. Jill pulled the Lacy Cabled Scoop out of her bag and suggested I try it on. The medium sized sample was not a loose fit, but the body skimming fit looked good! I wore it one day and was pleased that the wool was not scratchy at all. I wore it over a nude colored camisole (I wear a camisole whenever the temperature is below 60, being a wimp about the cold).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.