Sunday, April 24, 2011

Organizing Knitting Needles

 I was visiting Sandy yesterday afternoon to take in the spectacular woodland garden of yellow Woodland Poppies, pink Bleeding Hearts and blue and purple Virginia Bluebells.  The sun finally came out and cast lovely light on this colorful scene.  I'm still not carrying a camera with me, so just imagine.  Now add three black and white kittens to the picture and it's beyond perfect.

 I got a great idea from Sandy when we sat down to knit.  She has two kinds of needle storage units for circulars and I admired her wallet style one from Ashland Sky.  I had yet to add one of these to my collection and mentioned that.  She pointed out that she has put all her 16" needles in the wallet case.  HOW BRILLIANT!

I have now done the same.  I'm organizing my 24 and 32" circulars in my other case, with separate pockets for each length.  I'm feeling pretty on top of the needle organization!  I already have my interchangeable in a case and my long and short dpns each in their cases.

That's my spring organizing for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.