Saturday, April 30, 2011

Photographs for Reformatted Patterns

The next step is new photos for the patterns we have been reformatting. Saturday we are having a photo shoot. I have recruited anyone I can find (my spouse has indicated he will be working at his office and is not available) to help out:

Ashley who took the cover photo for YNotKnit will use her photography degree once again by being the photographer.
Adam is going to help with detail photos and then help me with photo editing.
Maureen will be co-Stylist with me.
Kristen will be in charge of continuity and making sure we get all the photos we need.
I have two models coming.

I need to get out props, buy lunch, get cash to reimburse everyone for their out-of-pocket expenses, and pick up key people. I have high hopes and large trepidations. If all goes well we'll have about 40 projects photographed and be that much closer to actually issuing patterns in the new format. Otherwise I may be crying right along with our darling little toddler model for the Natural Baby Collection. ; (

The new pattern format is awesome and I still love the way it looks (after doing this I think that's amazing--and Kristen claims she has a newfound fondness for purple and orange--but this was a pretty big project and I look forward to the reissuing stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.