Monday, April 11, 2011

Put a hat on it!

Sometimes it seems like everyone has either a baby or a dog these days. I suppose each has their pros and cons, which I'm not going to go into. Too much poop involved with both for me!

But who doesn't love a baby hat? Fun to knit, quick and usually done in colors no adult would tolerate.

Susan got to do the hat trio for the Natural Baby Collection but I'm cooking up some fun new stuff for another baby collection. This one will be gender specific even though no one in my family seems to produce anything but boys, I want to do girly, fun stuff.

Cupcakes all around!

1 comment:

  1. Those hats are so lovely! I've been looking for the perfect one and you just seriously inspired me.I just came across your blog and I absolutely love it, beautiful pictures!
    http://www.usedcomputersfromwarehouse.com/

    ReplyDelete

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.