Friday, April 30, 2010

Knitter, heal thyself

Some physical symptoms over the last couple weeks resulted in a visit to Boonsboro Wellness Center yesterday for an evaluation and some acupuncture. I knew from following it myself that my blood pressure was up. There's no justice, clearly, as I take good care of myself. When I ran through the list of things to do to help lower blood pressure naturally, I was on mark for everything. Well, almost.

My self-reflection revealed I don't relax very much. I used to have some quiet time in the morning, meditative and/or knitting. Lately I haven't been doing that. It's the cobblers-children-have-no-shoes syndrome. I am very much aware of the benefits of quiet time knitting and tout them often. Apparently I need to pay more attention to myself. But not take myself to seriously. Relax. Enjoy! Knit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.