Thursday, April 15, 2010

Late Night means Progress


I sat down to knit last night about 8:30. I taught a class at FIDM and then came home and puttered for a bit then buckled down and did some ironing which I had threatened to do earlier in the week. I still have 5 shirts left, but I got all my stuff caught up which was nice. I was pretty tired (always takes a lot of energy to do the first day of class), but it was Mitch's Board night so he would be late and I figured it would be good knitting time--which of course it was, if you don't count the 2" I knit that had to be ripped and redone. But I got all the green done before I got too tired to knit, so I'm about halfway done with the second sleeve. I'm going to challenge myself to get it done tonight so I can cast on the body! Then, I think I'll challenge myself to see if I can just do the knitting correctly the first time! Jeesh, you'd think I could follow a pattern!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.