Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesdays are always a little crazy for me. I start my day by running, which is nice, but it means I get a little bit of a late start. Today I didn't run. I've got what I thought might be flu, but now think is just sinus issues and it was pouring rain. I missed Pilates last night because I did think it was flu (my mother is under quarantine with noro virus) and I didn't want to infect the studio. So I should be feeling more on top of things because I have extra time, but I have more-than-usual to do, so instead I'm already feeling a bit frantic. The other thing that makes Tuesdays a little nuts is that I have to shift gears from Y2Knit to FIDM so I can go teach. Although I tend to teach the same classes from quarter to quarter, there is always stuff that needs updating, new ideas to be put into practice, and then the bane of any teacher's existence, grading homework! This quarter I'm teaching a class which was newly introduced last quarter, so although I've taught it once, we tweaked it a bit over the break and my class is twice as large as it was last quarter. I brought in a guest speaker, Josh Zerkel, last week for my Tuesday class, so now we've got to cram two classes into one! This is funny since Josh was talking to us about being organized and how to keep track of our busy lives!


So I post this to show my commitment to posting, but I've got too much to do to add photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store: 100 E. Baltimore Street Mail: PO Box 480 Funkstown, MD 21734
Phone: 301.766.4543 Fax: 301.766.9276
info@Y2Knit.net
Copyright 2011 Y2Knit. All rights reserved.